Join or Renew
Since 2004, the EBVMA has grown into a vibrant international community of veterinary researchers, health science librarians and clinicians (both veterinarians and nurses) in academic and private practice. Our members include clinical specialists, epidemiologists, biostatisticians, biomedical informaticists, library specialists and more.
Apply via Email or Postal Mail
Step 1: Download Application
Please download and complete the following membership application form:
|Fillable Portable Document Format (.pdf)||Download|
|Open Office XML (.docx)
Example: Microsoft Word
|Open Document Format (.odt)
Example: Libre Office
|Rich Text Format (.rtf)||Download|
Step 2: Mailing Address (applications and checks)
Submit your completed application by email to email@example.com. You may also send it by postal mail to the address below. Use the same address if you’re sending a check as well, payable to “EBVMA”.
c/o Heather Moberly
Texas A&M University
College Station, Texas 77843 USA
Benefit of becoming a member:
- Collaboration with the EBVM community through our member-only mailing list (EBVMA-L).
- Voting rights for new initiatives, projects and other activities
- Members may take on a leadership role, such as a committee chair or co-chair or as a formal liaison to your specialty or other veterinary organization.
- Member portal, custom profile and inclusion in our membership directory (optional). Active members may also proudly share their participation in the EBVMA by posting our logo on their practice or academic website. Because, who doesn’t like flair?
- Access, at no additional charge, to CABI’s VetMed Resource subscription service.
- Access to EBVMA proceedings, screencasts, tutorials and other continuing education sessions, including a special portal to the World Continuing Education Alliance (WCEA).
- Member and additional student and librarian discounts to our AAVSB/RACE approved annual Symposium and other events.
Minimum membership contributions have not changed since our inception in 2004. Individual members are $35 (USD)/year, organizations $100 (USD)/year and students are free (non-recurring). Members can make additional donations at registration or via specific crowdfunding events, such as our annual Dr. Roy Montgomery Research Award.
Contact us anytime by email: firstname.lastname@example.org