Go to vetalltrials.org
VetAllTrials is an emerging international consortium dedicated to the development of one or more veterinary clinical trial registries. We are also involved in the development of policies and standards that support the open access publication of research outcomes and clinical trial data – worldwide.
We are aligned with the AllTrials initiative which is focused on clinical trials in human medicine (also see their new U.S. site sponsored by Sense About Science launched on 29 July 2015). AllTrials The AllTrials ethos is All trials registered, all results reported. You can learn more about what AllTrials is calling for, myths and objections, why it matters and what participation means.
- EBVMA Podcast – Ep 02 – EBVM Methodology (Fausak, Larson, Hemming) - 16 November 2016
- International Evidence-Based Medicine Survey of the Veterinary Profession: Information Sources Used by Veterinarians - 26 July 2016
- PICO.vet – a veterinary clinical question builder* - 7 July 2016
- EBVMA Podcast – Ep 01 – What is EBVM? (Fausak, McKenzie and Esposito) - 15 April 2016
- Dr. Roy Montgomery Research Award - 15 April 2016
- Veterinary All Trials Initiative - 15 April 2016
- Translating Research Into Practice – the 8th EBVMA Symposium – 3 November 2017 - 15 April 2016
- VetSRev – a database of veterinary systematic reviews - 7 April 2016
- FDA Review of Homeopathy - 8 April 2015